RE: Bitten Ornithopod on This Side Of Hell?

Tim Donovan wrote-
Considering the great difference in size, T. rex could have killed Thescelosaurus with ease, and probably bolted it down whole.

Could have been a subadult T. rex, or another tyrannosaurid.

A thescelosaur breaking free of T. rex would have been such a rare event we shouldn't expect to find evidence of it in the fossil record.

But that doesn't mean that we won't necessarily find one.

Nick Gardner Paleoartist AIM Eoraptor22