Re: Euhelopodidae

I wrote-
Upchurch (1995, 1998, 1999) supported a monophyletic Euhelopodidae (with Datousaurus, Euhelopus, Mamenchisaurus, Omeisaurus, & Shunosaurus) does not.

Oops, that should read-

"Upchurch (1995, 1998, 1999) supported a monophyletic Euhelopodidae (with Datousaurus, Euhelopus, Mamenchisaurus, Omeisaurus, & Shunosaurus)."

The "does not" stemmed from an earlier draft in which I mistook Wilson's recent analysis for that of Upchurch, after seeing my mistake, I snipped "his 2002 analysis" but did not remove the "does not". My mistake. :-x

Nick Gardner