Xiaosaurus, the marginocephalian?

Jaime A. Headden wrote:
I would not really know if *"Y." multidens* has been referred to
the Marginocephalia; Dong has referred the species to *Xiaosaurus*
at one point, but this is considered rather weak, based only on his assumption of a single species in the Xiashaximiao Fm. at Dashanpu;
the material of *Xiaosaurus* does, however, have some featyures similar to some pachycephalosaurids and psittacosaurids, and this has been interestying, but *Xiasosaurus* and *"Y." multidens* are relatively distinct.

Out of curiousity, what are these features of Xiaosaurus that are similiar to some pachycephalosaurids and psittacosaurids? I'm asking now that I know it's information that IS discussable on list.

Nick Gardner Paleoartist AIM Eoraptor22