Re: Arthrosis in large vertebrates

brfree wrote:

> I like to know if large vertebrates like a mammoth or a great dinosaur have
> arthrosis?

Arthorisis (which most people think of erroneously as arthritis) is
known in several dinosaur species. I know for certain that it has been
observed in the feet of Iguanodon. I believe Bruce M. Rothschild, of the
Arthritis Center of Northeast Ohio, gave a presentation called DEFECTIVE
DINOSAUR BONES: THE HOLE TRUTH at Dinofest'98.

There was a discussion in 1997 on this very list about the subject:
http://www.cmnh.org/dinoarch/1997Feb/msg00164.html