Re: New tyrannosaurus skeletal drawing

jonathan.r.wagner@mail.utexas.edu (Jonathan R. Wagner) sez:

 << The skull drawing also seems to
capture the long'n'low profile of Sue very well (doesn't this difference
mean that Sue should be a new genus?). >>

       Just curious, JRW, how do you get past the original Acme Anvil Co.,
Wile E. Coyote, blow-to-the-head scrunching (dorsoventrally) of the original
state of the skull in order to make this observation? I ask because I've tried
undo the distortions in many such instances over time, and it seems like art
as much as science, or even more so. Your humble servant, DV.