Web link notice

Dear all,
surfing on the web I had the chance to realize that some sites (e.g. Palaeos and the site owned by Daniel Bensen) have a link to my former ( I am no more in Milano University) site on Triassic Vertebrates. The links however, don't work, and I wonder why (I am a bit ignorant about computers and web).
the address is

http://users.unimi.it/vertpal/index.htm

and, apparently, it works fine from my computer.
There is something that can be done?
Cheers,

                                                Silvio Renesto

_

"there's treasure everywhere"
                        (from a strip of Calvin & Hobbes)

"The bad man is the job of the good man"
                                (Lao Tzu)

Prof. Silvio Renesto Department of Structural and Functional Biology Università degli Studi dell'Insubria via Dunant 3 21100 Varese Tel. +39-0332-421560

e-mail: silvio.renesto@uninsubria.it