Re: A new "Revolution" installment.

Thank you but...  I was meaning Yanornis ('Archaeoraptor' was just as 'irony'
really... the references I've got for Yanornis do indeed have a long bony tail,
not a pygostile. Am I missing something?
Concerning Microraptor, I doubt very much  that an animal that is endowed with
such a feather fan around the legs was not  able to use them as 'parachutes',
so I thing it could moderately 'sprawl' its legs (not as much as widening the
arms though and I don't think they could batter them just as if they were
arms). So the flight would be effectively like that of a 'biplane'.
I know Scott doesn't like the model either but... it is fun to argue.

--
Luis Rey