Re: Sue's head, cartilage, and whatnot...(kinda long)

> I'm not sure that the "differences" warant generic seperation yet, because
I'm not convinced that the AMNH skull isn't different in large part due to
it's own distortion.  But then again, maybe there are two species of
tyrannosaur running around the maastrichtian of N.A.

I was kidding about the new genus thing. But you don't need "Sue" to confirm
the statement above.

Jon