Re: ornithomimosaur distribution

Dear List,

Are there any ornithomimosaur remains coincident with dromeosaur remains in
North America?  According to the Old Dinosauricon, there are possible
Ornithomimid remains from the Aptian-Albian of Alberta, which would be
great, because they would then be neighbors with _Deinonychus antirrhopus_,
but since they are lsited as "O" sp., I am guessing that they are misplaced
taxonomically.

Pelecanimimus dates from the early Cretaceous of Spain, but any other
ornithomimosaur that isn't late Cretaceous is from Mongolia!  Gadzooks.

Which leads me to the next question: are there any resources which list
taxa temporally and geographically?

Thanks in advance!

- Demetrios Vital