Re: ornithomimosaur distribution

From: "Demetrios M. Vital" <vita0015@umn.edu>

Are there any ornithomimosaur remains coincident with dromeosaur remains in
North America?

As I understand it, there are both dromaeosaurs (_Saurornitholestes_) and ornithomimosaurs (_Ornithomimus_) present in the Horseshoe Canyon Fm in Alberta. Not sure where they place relative to one another stratigraphically, though. I think it'd be a safe bet that the two groups lived alongside one another, though.

Write me, Big D!

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

AIM: jslice mallon