RE: Shenzhouraptor: citation correction for Chinese names

Subject:Re: Shenzhoursaurus, correction to Chinese names

From:Ben Creisler bh480@scn.org

Apologies for a mistake in the citation for Shenzhousaurus. The version I
sent my mistake had the Chinese names reversed (ouch!) because of the
original used Western style name order. My mistake. The correction citation
is:

Ji Q., M.A. Norell, P.J. Makovicky, Gao K. , Ji S., Yuan C.,
2003. An early ostrich dinosaur and implications for ornithomimosaur
phylogeny.
American Museum Novitates 3420:1-19

Shenzhousaurus Ji Q., Norell, Makovicky, Gao, Ji S., Yuan, 2003.

http://mail2web.com/ .