RE: got paleoart?

In case you wanted to know:
http://www.dino-pantheon.com/yamamoto/kaneko_report/

Stuff at the top:
(his name, which is something Yamamoto, but since I'm not positive about
his first name I'm not going to guess)

Report of Current Dinosaur Studies

Illustrations for "Report of Current Dinosaur Studies" by (a name),
issued in 2002 from (a company).  Thanks also to the editorial staff.

(I don't remember all the spellings off the top of my head, so don't
expect any this things to be spelled correctly)

Page 36: A size comparison of the great thunder lizards
>From the top:
Amphicolas
Supersaurus
Seismosaurus
Argentinosaurus

(those links on the side, going down)
Page 71:
Spinosaurus
Edmarka
Saurophaganax
Tyrannosaurus
Size comparison

Page 79:
A Gojirasaurus actually done presumptively (I think it means before the
official description)。On the left is Coelophysis.

Page 86:
Tsunemis gamera, which did exist.

Page 99:
Shyubosaurus presumptive restoration (that bit's from Babelfish).

Page 125:
A crowd of grass-eating Edmontosaurs.

Page 173:
Longuisquama life restoration.

Page 177:
Thescelosaurus life restoration.

Page 200: Microraptor in life
The feathers on the hind leg are inaccurate, as I drew this ※
Microraptor gui before the description was published.

Dan