Re: Sea Monsters

> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 08:15:42 -0500
> From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>
>
> I still want to see:
> Scuttling with Trilobites
> Encrusting with Bryozoans
> Sitting Around and Not Doing Much with Vendobionts

At the recent British Dinosaur Meeting on the Isle of Wight, Jim
Kirkland mentioned in his session that the problem in Utah is that
there are more specimens than people have time to describe, but that
the people's who've been given responsibility rarely like to pass it
on to others with less workload.  He said they have people "sitting on
iguanodonts".  That immediately struck me as a _great_ name for a WWD
sequel.

)_v__/\  "I think there is a world market for maybe five computers" --
         Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM (1943, also attributed 1958).