Re: "Dinosaur 'fuzz' may have been collagen, not feathers, South African scientists say"

Quoting MKIRKALDY@aol.com:

> < The corpse of a dolphin that was allowed to slowly decay for a year has
> become prime evidence for all those skeptics who argue that dinosaurs were
> not the feathery ancestors of modern birds.>

Well, I'm just glad they picked a typical amniote to test, and not something
with AN INSANE AMOUNT OF CONNECTIVE TISSUE IN ITS SKIN!

Nick Pharris
Department of Linguistics
University of Michigan