Re: "Dinosaur 'fuzz' may have been collagen, not feathers, South African scientists say"

Finally it's proven: Dolphins are descendants of dinosaurs!
How much connective tissue do you think is needed to create the fuzzy effect
around the arms or legs of say "Dave"? Not only dinosaurs were the ancestors of
dolphins... they were also obscenely obese!

What is even more sad is that this people actually haven't seen the fossil.

--
Luis Rey