Erratum: Looking for Reference Works

Oops.  My so-called "summary" of what people had told me about
references for animal anatomy was missing the following, potentially
very important contribution:

        Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:43:26 -0500
        From: Richard Ellis <richellis@nyc.rr.com>
        Subject: Reference Works

        In about a year, Oxford University Press will issue Eliot
        Goldfinger's "Animal Anatomy for Artists." It probably won't
        have weasels, but it does have buffalos, cats big and small,
        canines, elephants, giraffes, primates, etc.
        [...]
        I've seen the proofs of Goldfinger's book, and it's as close
        as you're going to come with what's available at this time --
        or in the near future.

So that's something to put on _next_ year's Christmas list!

)_v__/\  Ich spreche nicht Deutsch, ausgenommen diesen Satz.