Erratum: Looking for Reference Works

Oops.  My so-called "summary" of what people had told me about
references for animal anatomy was missing the following, potentially
very important contribution:

        Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:43:26 -0500
        From: Richard Ellis <richellis@nyc.rr.com>
        Subject: Reference Works

        In about a year, Oxford University Press will issue Eliot
        Goldfinger's "Animal Anatomy for Artists." It probably won't
        have weasels, but it does have buffalos, cats big and small,
        canines, elephants, giraffes, primates, etc.
        I've seen the proofs of Goldfinger's book, and it's as close
        as you're going to come with what's available at this time --
        or in the near future.

So that's something to put on _next_ year's Christmas list!

)_v__/\  Ich spreche nicht Deutsch, ausgenommen diesen Satz.