RE: help

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> Aspidel
>
> I'm makin' a research in theropods skulls, and i'm wondering if someone
> have pictures or drawings of the skull  from Labocania Anomala.
>
> http://dino.lm.com/images/display.php?id=824

Please note, however, that that is almost all fantasy (although quite a good
one). Labocania is VERY VERY scrappy material, so that image is based on a
little bit real and a lotta bit interpolation.

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite