Re: help

Charles Roustan wrote-

> How much of that is that the real bit?  I half-recall reading somewhere
that
> only part of the dentary or something is known ?

Holotype- (LACM 20877) (~7.5 m) (skull ~660 mm) ventral section of maxilla,
distal section of quadrate, frontal, posterodorsal dentary fragment,
premaxillary teeth, maxillary teeth, chevron, proximal section of ischium
(~750 mm), shaft of pubis, nearly complete metatarsal II (<507 mm), phalanx
III-2 (~115 mm)

Mickey Mortimer