videos

hello dear listmembers
I'm looking for refs on videos available about palaeontology in general and
dinosaurs and tetrapods in particular.I've already got all the WWx series.I
keep seeing TV programs,sometimes,about research around the world (eg,the
Baharyia trip is not available in zone 2,which makes me mad),but they're hard
to find even at amazon,etc..
If some of you have titles and/or authors and/or producers of such programs,
please let me know (the language is french/english/spanish I don't mind,and the
DVD is zone 2 if possible).
Cheers,
Jean-Michel