Neoceratosaur femoral head

G'day,

As one of the synapomorphies of the Neoceratosauria is "anteromedial placement of the femoral head," I'm just wondering how this might have affected the posture of the theropods in question. I'm pictuing a sort of bow-legged quality, though I've never heard anything mentioned to this effect (I suppose the anteromedial rotation of the femoral head wasn't so extreme).
Just curious. Off to write my geochemistry midterm...

Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

AIM: jslice mallon

STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/bcomm&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca