Willis O'Brien Triceratops

Here's a fascinating photo (new to me) of  Willis O'Brien, SEG. with Marcel
Delgado's stop-motion figure of Triceratops made for the aborted film,
"Creation". To me, it is the finest stop-motion dinosaur ever created. I
understand
the figure still exists (mysteriously eluding the typical decay of its rubber
body). Tragically, the only animated footage of it was lost during editing of
"King Kong". The extant footage from "Creation" features another puppet. It's
huge compared to more modern animation models. Its bellow was supposedly
created
by grunting into a double gourd. DV
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3363105974&category=18826