Re: The first Czech dinosaur

> your report is incorrect in two ways - the new
> ornithopod is not the first one found in Czechia (why
> do you use Cz. republic, I do not use French
> republic?), there are scraps named by Fritsch in the
> 19th century - one of which renamed by Olshevsky - I
> think they are exhibited in Prague's museum.
> Second, the "coelurosaur" (unnatural group, to be
> shown very soon) footprint - Coelurosaurichnus - is
> from High Tatras (Carpatian Mountains) which is now
> Slovakia - if not found in Poland.
>
> Jean-Pierre D'Amour

No,no,no. Both *Albisaurus scutifer* and *Procerosaurus exogyrarum* aren't
dinosaurs. The first is alligator, the second...god knows.
The footprint I have mentioned is not *Coelurosaurichnus tatricus* but other
one found in the early 1990's near Cerveny kostelec here in the CZE.

NOKIA 3100 již od 2977 Kč.  Dost dobrý důvod dát svému starému telefonu košem!
www.oskar.cz
http://ad2.seznam.cz/redir.cgi?instance=64996%26url=http://www.oskarmobil.cz/handsets/index.php