Big Monster Dig

Just got this reply from Channel 4 about the Big
Monster Dig show...

"The Big Monster Dig finished half way through the
series as we were not happy with the standard of
the last few episodes.  These are now being
reworked and the remander (sic) of the series will be
shown
at a later date.

Unfortunately we do not have a date at present"

Just so you know...

Simon M. Clabby

=====
Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
    DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
           http://www.geocities.com/dinowight