Re: The first Czech dinosaur

> "Coelurosauria" is an unnatural group.  How so?

Because Jean-Pierre knows it. He knows everything.* But he isn't subscribed
to this list, and never will -- it's too cladist-infested. Vladimír, you got
his post offlist, you shouldn't have posted it to the list.

:-)

Correct spellings: *Ponerosteus*, *Iguanodon*.

* I've been corresponding with him for about a year now.