Dinotopia series (was Re: Disney's RoboRaptor 9 Foot Tall Toy)

Dan Varner wrote:

>Looking at this dingus reminded me, what ever happened to "Dinotopia"?

See www.tvtome.com/Dinotopia/.  "ABC Television cancelled "Dinotopia: the
Series" on December 17,2002 after airing only 6 episodes, leaving 7 episodes
unaired."

>Did anyone even see it?

Apparently not.  Refer to Answer # 1.

>Wasn't it going to be a regular television series?

No, it was going to be a _very expensive_ television series.  Very expensive
series + no viewers = extinct series.

--------

Humanity's message to other terrestrial life forms: "Regarding the current
mass extinction, we apologize for any inconvenience."

--------
"Dino Guy" Ralph W. Miller III
proud member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology