Re: humming birds smallest dinosaurs?

I'm not so worried about the scientific advisor, I hope they get a story advisor.

As for feathers, they could always blame that pesky frog DNA for giving their dinos smooth skin and say that they've finally eradicated the genes doing it!

Phil Hore

National Dinosaur Museum

Canberra, Australia

ph (02) 62302655

A child was brought into this world. A child of light and innocence. A beutiful child of with talent, grace and integrity. A child to lead us into a glorious future....his name...John Wayne.

I've seen all his movies!