Re: humming birds smallest dinosaurs?

cause I'm special*

* read this as, I have no idea, I just tried. :)

Phil Hore

National Dinosaur Museum

Canberra, Australia

ph (02) 62302655

A child was brought into this world. A child of light and innocence. A beutiful child of with talent, grace and integrity. A child to lead us into a glorious future....his name...John Wayne.

I've seen all his movies!

>From: "David Marjanovic"
>To: "DML"
>Subject: Re: humming birds smallest dinosaurs?
>Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 00:29:56 +0100
>
>Wow! How did you manage to send an HTML mail to this list? :-)

Hot chart ringtones and polyphonics. Click here.
------ NIHIL  OBSTAT from CMNH ------

email-body was scanned by InterScan VirusWall and no virus was found