Re: Dinosaur Planet: Updated Website

*Carcharodon* means "bloody tooth" and is used euphemistically to refer to
the shark in general, not just the great white. Stromer referrenced that
when he used "carcharodon-" plus "saurus" and it would seem translated in
his sense as "shark lizard." However, the literal translation would be
"bloody-toothed lizard," but never "shark-toothed lizard" unless there is
an extra "-odonto-" in there or something.

=====
Jaime A. Headden