RE: Ruffling the Feathered Dinosaurs of "Dinosaur Planet"

> From: owner-dinosaur@usc.edu [mailto:owner-dinosaur@usc.edu]On Behalf Of
> TIMOTHY BRIDGEMAN
>
> I give thanks to those,like Micky Mortimer,David Marjanovic,and
> Nick Gardner
> for caring enough about what I think to provide me with detailed
> information
> about these fascinating animals.I appreciate this,as what better source of
> information can you get than from the experts themselves?

Incidentally, this and many, Many, MANY related issues can be explored in a
lot more depth in the archives of the dinosaur mailing list:
http://www.cmnh.org/dinoarch/index.html

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742