Re: Bambiraptor = Saurornitholestes?

> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:08:14 -0700
> From: "Dino Guy Ralph" <dinoguy@sbcglobal.net>
>
> But I digress.  I see that Jack Horner writes on page 115 of
> _Dinosaurs Under the Big Sky_ that _Bambiraptor feinbergi_ "may
> actually be a juvenile _Saurornitholestes_."

At the SVPCA, I noticed that the Oxford University Natural History
Museum has a skeletal mount of a small dromie labelled as
_Velociraptor feinbergi_ -- not a combination I'd seen before.
There's a small amount of information on the museum's site at
        http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/velocira.htm
but nothing that explains the referral.

Does anyone know the story on this?

)_v__/\  "This machine is a piece of GAGH! I need dual 600MHz Pentium
         processors if I am to do battle with this code!" -- Klingon
         Programming Mantra