Sabretooth Teeth and Serrations

Sorry for the cross-posting:

  I am looking for references on the nature, morphology, and pattern of
machairodont and/or nimravid sabre serrations. If anyone can offer references on
this, could you please contact me offlist?

  Thanks in advance,

  Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden

  Little steps are often the hardest to take. We are too used to making leaps in
the face of adversity, that a simple skip is so hard to do.  We should all learn
to walk soft, walk small, see the world around us rather than zoom by it.