My New Book

Hi,
I'm happy to announce the publication of my book, Stately Fossils.  Actually,
the book itself isn't so new, as it was officially published about a year ago.
However, at first it was a small release, but it has now gone through another
printing and wider distribution.

My book is the first tome to discuss the official U.S. state fossils, state
dinosaurs, and other official fossils.  This is a subject that periodically
comes up on the list, and should be of interest to many of you.  I describe
each fossil, comment on where it can be found in the field and in museums,
discuss the importance of each fossil, and also include information on the
history of the fossil and how it was designated as "official."  In addition to
pure science, I've included much historical and cultural information, plus
there are loads of photos and artwork for each fossil.

Stately Fossils can be ordered through the publisher at
http://www.fossilnews.com (under the books section) or through Barnes and
Noble's website.  Anyone wishing to know more about the book can contact me
offlist.

Thanks!

Steve

---