Re: encyclopedia of dinosaurs

HP Thomas,

Hello.

Real good encyclopaedia:

The books you always ever wanted:
Donald F. Glut _Dinosaurs The Encyclopedia_ 1997 McFarland & Company,
Inc. Jefferson, North Carolina
Donald F. Glut _Dinosaurs The Encyclopedia Supplement 1_ 2000
Donald F. Glut _Dinosaurs The Encyclopedia Supplement 2_ 2002
expensive but worth every cent! technical and highly detailed but
GREAT!!!!

Nice recent coffee table book:
_Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs_ 2002 Publications International, Ltd.
Lincolnwood, Illinois
many wonderful pictures including by our own DinoListers Luis V. Rey,
Kenneth Carpenter, Brian Franczak,& Daniel Varner (forgive me if I
missed anyone)

A little long in the tooth by now, but expecting a new edition:
Philip J. Currie and Kevin Padian _Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs_ 1997
Academic Press (Harcourt Brace & Co.) San Diego, California
chock full of details

There are a variety of others with illustrations mostly aimed at the 10
year old child in my 51 year old body.

Let me know if you wish further listings.

-mpc
Michael Patrick Corriss
Miami Beach