Kid in a Candy Factory

Hello DinoListers:

Yup, I feel just like a kid in a candy factory.
I just mamaged to arrange some days off (3 weeks - I'll only have 5
weeks left when I return - always too short-handed to get days off) and
sent my application for SVP and payment Tuesday to attend the St.Paul
meeting.
:-))))))

Now I'm open for suggestions for side trips on the 1800 mile drive from
Miami Beach to St.Paul.

I plan to stop at the Fernwood Museum in Atlanta, Georgia to see
_Giganotosaurus_ and _Argentinosaurus_. As if I won't get enough at the
show, I want MORE. (I almost died when I heard for the first time about
the Russian Dinos in Daytona Beach, a mere 254 miles from my door, were
leaving and must console myself.)

Suggestions so I may plan my route?

-mpc
Michael Patrick Corriss