Dinomania Revisited

       Just bumped into an old Discovery Channel program I recorded some time
ago, "Dinomania", a review of dinosaurs in the films. It's really quite
excellent. Especially interesting are the awesome Phil Tippett stopmotion
sequences
including tests for "Jurassic Park" prior to their replacement by cgi (I
would have gone with Tippet's stopmotion). There's also a brief interview with
Doug Henderson concerning his work with Tippett during the filming of
"Prehistoric Beast".
       I just checked under VHS at Amazon.com and there are a number of
copies available, all under $10. A bargain. DV