Breakfasting With Dinosaurs: The 7ADLG

The Seventh Annual Dinosaur List Get-together (7ADLG) is THE event which
defines the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology convention.  This year's 7ADLG
breakfast will be held on Thursday, October 16 from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.~ at the
Radisson Riverfront Hotel in St. Paul, Minnesota.  All dinolisters and lurkers
are
welcome to join us.

This is a great chance to meet the paleo enthusiasts who fill up/spam your
mail box each day and to renew acquaintances from previous years.  We have fun,
food, conversation and prizes, then send you off to catch the welcome remarks
for the convention.

Please let me (mkirkaldy@aol.com) know if you would like to attend.  If you
have an inexpensive dinosaur/science related item which you would like to
donate as a prize, please also let me know.

See you there!

Mary, your humble 7ADLG hostess