Re: bitten stegosaur plates

On Sun, 7 Sep 2003 Danvarner@aol.com wrote:
> rtravsky@uwyo.edu (Richard W Travsky) writes:
>

> << This is a blank page. Worse, when I tried backing up the link, it tried
> to install Gator.>>
>
>        That's odd, Rich. Just tried it again after your post and got the
> image no problem. But if you are worried, don't go there. DV

I tried it with THREE different browsers, didn't work. tried it again
just now, three different browsers, still doesn't work. There's only
a fortune city icon in the upper left corner.

Can't even view the page source. This is a blank page. It's pushin' up
the daisies. It's not pinin' for the fjords...