Gasosaurus constructus

Hi everybody :-)
_G. constructus_ has to be the easiest species name after maybe _T. rex_ to
decipher, but it has me totally baffled!  I get the part about its
discovery by a Gas Company, but what's the deal with _constructus_?  I'm sure
it has something to do with the common English words Construct and
Construction, but I'd like to know what was the specific citation.

And is it [Dong & Tang, 1985] or just [Dong, 1985]?

I'm sure someone out there can help :-)
Thanks,
Tommy Bradley

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com