From: Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
To: DML <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: T.rex starter-kit for sale
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 06:52:45 +1000

Nimba Creations in England are apparently selling their full-sized
tyrannosaurus moulds used to create one of their animatronic beasties:

http://www.nimbacreations.com/Nimba%20trex/trex%20image%20gallery.htm

See also the 'behind the scenes' section of the creation of the mould:

http://www.nimbacreations.com/Nimba%20trex/rexpage3.htm

Just what every serious model maker wants in their collection - a 1:1
scale T.rex!