Re: 19 Questions About Mickey's Analysis For Mickey

<You must. When it'll be finished, it'll be better than any 2 published analyses
combined.>

  Well, with the possible exception of those analyses that have examined the
material first hand. Note that Mickey himself has tossed out characters because
he did not understand them, though it is likely ther original authors the
characters are largely pruned from did have a concept in mind. An analysis is
only as good as its data and the origin of it. This is not a stab at Mickey, but
an argument at data and testability.

  Cheers,

  Jaime A. Headden

  Little steps are often the hardest to take. We are too used to making leaps in
the face of adversity, that a simple skip is so hard to do.  We should all learn
to walk soft, walk small, see the world around us rather than zoom by it.