From: "Hawaii International Conference on Sciences" <sciences@hicsciences.org>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Deadline Extension
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:47:00 -1000

Call for Papers/Abstracts/Proposals

Hawaii International Conference on Sciences

January 15 - 18, 2004

Renaissance Ilikai Waikiki Hotel, Hawaii, USA

Since many people have individually asked for an extension of the submission
deadline, we are extending the deadline for submissions to Monday, September
29, 2003.

Call for papers, abstracts, student papers, work-in-progress reports,
research proposals, workshop proposals, poster sessions, research tables,
reports, practitioner forums, panel discussions, or tutorials related to
sciences.  For more information on the format of submissions visit our
website at: http://www.hicsciences.org/CallForPapers_Sci.htm

All areas of sciences are invited.   For a complete list of suggested topic
areas see http://www.hicsciences.org/CallForPapers_Sci.htm. Submissions may
be made electronically via e-mail to sciences@hicsciences.org

If you would like your e-mail address removed from this distribution list,
please respond to sciences@hicsciences.org and put remove in the subject
heading.

Hawaii International Conference on Sciences

P.O. Box 75036

Honolulu, HI 96836, USA

Telephone: (808) 949-1542

Fax: (808) 947-2420