  From: "tracy willett" <dlwillett@lineone.net>
  To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
  Subject: ACANTHOPHOLIS
  Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 14:42:55 +0100

  I have been researching my family history and came across the above article
  whilst looking into information on my great grandfather John Griffiths a
  geologist from Folkestone. I note from the article that he discovered the
  fossils of the acanthopholis, I was wondering whether you might have any
  further information on John Griffiths, I have some local newspaper articles
  about him but have been finding research difficult.

  I really would appreciate any information or help you mat be able to offer,
  many thanks in advance.

  Tracy Willett
  DOVER UK