Re:Dinosaur Show on Nat Geo Channel

Michael B. said...
>By the way, has anyone heard anything about a new dinosaur series on the
>Discovery Channel? If so, please let me know...thanx...

Well Michael,  The Discovery Channel series to which you refered is
titled "DINOSAUR PLANET" (has a really neat plantoid logo with Steggy spikes
on top.)  The 2nd "Teaser" trailer aired recently, and WOW!  It looks great!
The exact air date was not mentioned, but they did say "Coming in December."
I'm sure I'm not the only person looking forward to it.
Bye,
Tommy

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com