Re: Coelurosaurian Analysis Matrix & Character List!!

--- Mickey Mortimer <Mickey_Mortimer111@msn.com>
wrote:
> Nice first attempt at a cladistic analysis, but the
> matrix is far too
> complete.
> Not a single question mark?  When 92 of your
> characters are dental and
> cranial, and no unambiguous cranial or dental
> remains have been described
> for Coelurus?

Yeah. That's a screw up on my part. If I didnt know
something had something, I "assumed" it was a no. Next
time I'll make sure the info is more accurate

For
> instance, Allosaurus is coded as "0" for all the
> characters, but has at
> least 26, 33, 53, 64, 87, 88, 89, 91, 95, 126, 127,
> 129, 131, 153, 157, 169,
> 180, 221, 223, 225, 227, 246 and 247.

Since that's my outgroup, does it really matter, if I
fill it in correctly?

 Many
> characters are nonsensical, many
> more are repeated.

Oh really? I thought I had deleted the repeated ones
before I had started.. whixh ones?

Also, never have characters like
> "morphological
> structure x often present" or "common ancestor with
> morphological structure
> x",

Ok

 Thank you SOOO MUCH!!!!