Big Monster Dig

Hello all,

I'm aware that those of you on the other side of the
pond won't have seen this show, but I was wondering if
any of our English list-members knew why this
programme isn't showing at the moment? It may have had
it's moments of shoddy science (but then haven't we
all [oh, it's just me, is it?]), but it was a nice bit
of entertainment on a Monday night.

Simon M. Clabby

=====
Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
    DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
           http://www.geocities.com/dinowight
                            Yes, it's back!