Re: Palaeo spam?? Fw: prehistoric animal giantism

On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Colin McHenry wrote:
> I received this email yesterday, and I'm wondering anyone else has come
> across this sort of stuff...

Weeeeelllllll, consider that with this:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=AE9EDA149668D611%40ppp121.na.rim.or.jp&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

 From: bookrack@na.rim.or.jp (Marvin Harvest)
 Subject: Recycled Books
 Date: 1996/10/31
 organization: THE BOOK RACK

Same name, Japanese addresses.

The Book Rack is a real Japanese book store (or was).

Thin, but it doesn't look like a creationist "diatribe" nor like spam.