Re: DA reviews

mightyodinn@yahoo.com (T. Michael Keesey)

<< (And "DA" already means "district attorney", although in
context it is unlikely you would ever confuse the two....) >>

       Akshully, when I hear "DA" it makes me think of "Duck Ass" which
describes a young man's haircut in prehistoric times. I've used it myself as an
abbreviation for "domestic associate". Honestly, I think _Dinosaurs of the Air_
is a brief enough of a title to use on its own, especially on this list wherein
phylobabble can go on for what seems forever (not that there's anything wrong
with that). DV