Re: No frills look at ceratopsids

> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:59:03 -0400
> From: Pluto77189@aol.com
>
> My other species of chameleons, deremensis, tend to be much less
> aggressive than the veilds.  they have horns.  out of all living
> creatures, the deremensis are the ones that come closest to
> resembling triceratops.  I'll include a link to a picture.

You forgot to include the link, but I found a picture that I will
share with the DML since I found it fascinating and suprising just how
strong the convergence is:
        http://www.invasive.org/images/768x512/0011008.jpg

)_v__/\  "What a senseless waste of human life" -- _Cheese Shop_
         sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus.