Re: Frills & spills

Finally, while I tremble to contradict HP Carpenter ("No sweeping
generalities about herding can be made"), I thought it was the case
that most or maybe even all ceratopsian bonebeds are of centrosaurine
species ... though it's perfectly possible that he knows of chasmosaur
bonebeds that I wot not of.

The Chasmosaurus mariscalensis type locality and the Torosaurus utahensis type locality are two fine examples of chasmosaurine bonebeds. I don't know of anything off-hand up in the north, though.

Andy

--
Andrew A. Farke, Graduate Student
Department of Anatomical Sciences