Antetonitrus ingenipes

I am in need to the supplementary data for Yates & Kitching (2003). I followed the directions in the paper, but was not able to obtain it from the website. Can someone please supply me with either a copy in my inbox or the link on-list or off-list? Thanks in Advance.

Also, does anyone have a current e-mail address for Max Langer? The only paper I have by him (Langer et al. 2000) does not provide one.

Nick Gardner
===
"Those who dream by
day are cognizant of